Remote Access provides a single electronic assess point for physicians to view patient information, clinical data, and clinical information systems through a user friendly, intuitive interface.
Simplied Remote Access (SRA) is a way for employees and employed physicians to quickly, easily, and securely access the HCA network from outside the hospital. Users will log in with their ¾ ID and password.
For Physicians and office staff, HCA IT&S provides a method of connecting to our systems remotely, whether at home or in their office. This tool significantly improves log in time and presents a desktop image that closely matches what physicians see in our facilities.
PatientKeeper revolutionizes the accessibility of critical patient information throughout HCA while improving quality, enhancing regulatory compliance, connecting physicians and facilities across our healthcare system, and ultimately ensuring that the communities we serve receive the best possible care.
PatientKeeper - Clinical data in the palm of your hand - Download the PatientKeeper app now.
Credentialing Portal for Physicians
- Access credentialing information at any time.
- During active credentialing cycles, manage your portion of the process and view the progress being made at each step.
- Access expiring items, existing facility privileges, and physician profile information.
- Access is provided through a secure web link that physicians can access anytime.
Every HCA West Florida Hospital has a Provider Solutions Specialist to assist you with:
- Accessing your patient information while at the hospital or remotely from your office or home.
- Sign up for Electronic Signature – this allows you to sign your dictated reports from outside of the hospital.
Provider Solutions Specialist
Tel: (941) 798-2100 | Email
For Employment Verification Contact:
Thomas & Thorngren
Office: (615) 620-0569