Rules & Regulations
hCare Clinician Portal
We are excited to announce the launch of our hCare Clinician Portal. The hCare Portal provides a single electronic access point for physicians to view patient information, clinical data, and clinical information systems through a user-friendly, intuitive interface. You can access the hCare Portal via Simplified Remote Access, or hCare Access (VDI) reducing the number of usernames and passwords that you need to remember. Through either of these secure remote solutions you will be able to access your clinical patient data from any internet enabled location.
Credentialing Portal for Physicians
- Access credentialing information at any time.
- During active credentialing cycles, manage your portion of the process and view the progress being made at each step.
- Access expiring items, existing facility privileges, and physician profile information.
- Access is provided through a secure web link that physicians can access anytime.
- Click here to access the Credentialing Portal.
- Remote Gateway (with token)
Every HCA West Florida Hospital has a Physician Support Coordinator to assist you with:
- Accessing your patient information while at the hospital or remotely from your office or home.
- Sign up for Electronic Signature – this allows you to sign your dictated reports from outside of the hospital.
Physician Support Coordinator
Tel: (941) 798-2100 | Email
For Employment Verification Contact:
Thomas & Thorngren
Office: (615) 620-0569