Before proceeding, we ask that you take a moment to review our Standards of Behavior for Patient Centered Care.
Standards of Behavior Attestation
As an employee, I will ALWAYS:
- Provide high quality care and strive to exceed the expectations of our patients, families and my co-workers by being respectful and courteous.
- Take pride in my work.
- Keep patients, families and co-workers informed and respond to requests with: “Let me look into that and I WILL get back with you”.
- Advocate for patient, visitor and employee safety by reporting my concerns.
- Create a quiet and healing environment.
- Engage with others in a positive and friendly way by saying hello, making eye contact and keeping a “smile” in my voice.
- Knock on a patient’s door, introduce myself and ask how they want to be addressed.
- Discuss patient information or hospital business in private areas with those who need to know.
- Take pride in my appearance and work place by keeping my work area and the facility clean and clutter free.
Please read and then select one of the choices below:
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the Standards of Behavior, and I agree to comply with and practice these standards.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the Standards of Behavior; however, I feel I cannot comply with each expectation and choose not to apply for a position at this time.