When Should You Visit Your Doctor About a Possible Sleep Disorder?
If you answer “YES” to two or more of the following questions you just may have a sleep disorder. It may be a good idea to schedule an appointment with your physician and share your concerns.
- Do you have trouble falling asleep at night?
- Do you wake often during the night?
- Do you wake too early in the morning?
- Do you always feel sleepy, even after a “full” night’s sleep?
- Do you snore loudly?
- Has anyone noticed you stop breathing during sleep?
- Do you often walk or talk in your sleep?
- When falling asleep, do you feel paralyzed or unable to move?
- Do you have nightmares or find yourself hallucinating?