Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Servings and Times
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 0.9
Ingredients and Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine ½ cup oats, flour, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in pear, and make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine buttermilk and next 5 ingredients (buttermilk through egg), and stir well with a whisk.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle ½ cup oats evenly over batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pans immediately, and cool on a wire rack.