Serving Size ½ cup
Total Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat less than 1 g
Cholesterol 21 mg
Sodium 212 mg
Ingredients and Preparation
Medium potatoes (about 2 pounds) 6
Celery, finely chopped 2 stalks
Scallion, finely chopped 2 stalks
Red bell pepper, coarsely chopped ¼ cup
Green bell pepper, coarsely chopped ¼ cup
Onion, finely chopped 1 tablespoon
Egg, hard-boiled, chopped 1
Mayonnaise, light 6 tablespoons
Mustard 1 teaspoon
Salt ½ teaspoon
Black pepper ¼ teaspoon
Dill weed, dried ¼ teaspoon
Tip: Add fresh vegetables and herbs to give a tasty flavor to this potato salad.
- Wash potatoes, cut in half, and place them in cold water in a saucepan.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and dice potatoes when cool.
- Add vegetables and egg to potatoes and toss.
- Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and stir gently to coat evenly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.