Auxiliary Scholarship Program Guidelines
- Applicants must be Manatee County Residents and U.S. citizens
- Course of study must be in a medical or medically related profession
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in, or accepted by, a medical or medically related program at an accredited school, college, or university
- Scholarships may not exceed 4 calendar years
Under certain or special circumstances the committee has the authority to waive some or part of the restrictions.
In order to be eligible for an Auxiliary Scholarship, the following must be submitted:
- Completed scholarship application
- Letter of acceptance from the school, college, or university in which you are currently enrolled in or have been accepted
- Certified copy of cumulative transcript (3.0 GPA or higher)
- Letter of request or need
- Three letters of reference (Professional/Academic/Personal) No Relatives
All first time applicants meeting the above requirements will be interviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
The Scholarship Committee is authorized to determine, at its absolute discretion, whether or not a scholarship applicant or recipient shall have the opportunity to challenge or otherwise take issue with any determination made by the Scholarship Committee.
- Download Scholarship Application (PDF - 27.9 KB)
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Blake Medical Center Auxiliary, Inc.
2020 59th Street, West
Bradenton, FL 34209
Information and Requirements for the Scholorship Program (PDF - 29 KB)